Best pillow for stomach sleeping in bedroll

Any pillow suggestions? I love using my canvas cutter setup, but I can’t seem to find a pillow that works well. I’ve used down pillows before and they were okay. I just can’t find anything with support that has the same feel.
Thanks

Marble

WKR
Maybe a little more info might help. Not exactly sure what you're looking for. Seems like you are looking for a good backcountry pillow.

I'm a belly slepper too. I have a good pad, sea to summit, and I bring a pillow case. At night, all of my extra clothes go into the pillow case and I have a great pillow. My pack goes along my side for my "side pillow". Works pretty dang good.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

OP
Muleyobsession1
Maybe a little more info might help. Not exactly sure what you're looking for. Seems like you are looking for a good backcountry pillow.

I'm a belly slepper too. I have a good pad, sea to summit, and I bring a pillow case. At night, all of my extra clothes go into the pillow case and I have a great pillow. My pack goes along my side for my "side pillow". Works pretty dang good.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
I use a canvas cutter, so Mostly just sleeping on a cot by my truck, or packing in on a horse so weight isn’t an issue. Thank you

I don’t mess with pillows. Too many slid outta truck or got dirty on ground

I use the stuff sacks that my sleeping bag was in and dry bags packed with sweatshirt or something. That’s how I make my two pillows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BrodieBC

FNG
I carry a small pillow. I personally have tried 5 or more inflatable pillows and can never sleep worth a shit with them. I bought a small little pillow id say about 12x24 and a small compression sack and just crank it right down and it packs small enough and is comfortable as hell. I can dig it out and see what brand it is as I dont remember off the top of my head.