Best Murino underwear out there?

My black ovis still look brand new after 5 years, mostly because the thigh holes are so tight on my quads I literally can't put them on. First lite wick have treated me very well.

Dalen88

Lil-Rokslider
i also use the saxx merino they, last a good amount of time and comfortable, got a pair of the FL ones last year they are nice as well, like the length

OMB

WKR
I've been using the Stone Glacier merino boxer, in a size large they pretty much fit the same as Under Armour compression shorts. Sort of spendy, but they're comfortable.

xcutter

WKR
My favorite are the Long First Lite Wick boxers. Expensive but very comfortable. I would wear them everyday if they didn't cost so much.

sndmn11

WKR
My first lite wicks are wearing out in the crotch after 2-3/4 years. I am a much bigger fan of nylon than polyester so I (thanks to this thread) ordered some Mntn Ops undies yesterday. I was going to order minus 33 wolverino because I just got one of the shirts, but the Mntn Ops was about $10 less per and shipped free.

My first lite wicks are wearing out in the crotch after 2-3/4 years. I am a much bigger fan of nylon than polyester so I (thanks to this thread) ordered some Mntn Ops undies yesterday. I was going to order minus 33 wolverino because I just got one of the shirts, but the Mntn Ops was about $10 less per and shipped free.

Sweet! Let me know how they are when they show up!

sndmn11

WKR
Sweet! Let me know how they are when they show up!
My undies arrived today and there are no surprises. With the nylon blend they are a little bit silkier than pure merino or merino/poly blends I have like first lite. They should be plenty durable because of the nylon as well, I wish I would have ordered a short sleeve as well.

My undies arrived today and there are no surprises. With the nylon blend they are a little bit silkier than pure merino or merino/poly blends I have like first lite. They should be plenty durable because of the nylon as well, I wish I would have ordered a short sleeve as well.

Good to know! How do they fit?

SMOKYMTN

WKR
I love the First Lite Wick long boxers.

I want to try a pair of the Triple Aught Design Alchemy briefs. Great looking design, made in the USA for the same cost as FL.

1659022101072.png