Best Low Cost ILF Riser

Cheechako

FNG
Revised opinion as someone who shot an exe scream for a while. It’s a decent riser, but I picked up a used das dalaa 17” riser for just a bit more this spring and like it alot better. Ergonomics and weight are more stable and intuitive.
With the number of premium ilf risers for sale used at decent prices I would not purchase a new exe again. It makes a great form bow and loaner though.

Kentucky

WKR
The original engineering behind the das 17”and 21” are second to none… with the right grip there is no riser that can shoot better… there are several risers on that level…

Dave0317

WKR
Good to hear the recommendation for the DAS. I am enjoying the Scream for now, but if I ever buy another riser, that’s the one on my radar at the moment. It’s just a hard sell for a first riser to spend much more than $300. It’s a 19-21 inch long chunk of aluminum, how much should it cost? But, I also know from other areas of tech, you definitely pay for the engineering, research, and experience, as well.

When you watch the old Masters of the Barebow stuff, you see a lot of the highly skilled guys using DAS risers. If their experience led them to that option, it must be a good one.
Used Dalaas do show up on Facebook quite a bit…

Beendare

WKR
I’ve shot the Das…and have a couple Trad tech aluminum risers….those have to be at least a pound heavier than the F261. Its noticeable.

Different strokes….some like the extra weight.