Best instant coffee packets

Used Folgers packet for years.
You got to squish it with a spoon against the side of your cup or with your fingers to get it the strength I like.

Odd1out

Lil-Rokslider
Great option
0e8df77bd5b4b6a42875847c382e7ec2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk

I posted on this thread quite a while ago about the high octane Death Wish instant coffee. I clicked on your link and that looks like something I might try for work and hunting. Thanks for posting, I’ve never heard of these guys.

Bojangles21

Lil-Rokslider
I second the KUJU pour over pouches. Super easy to use with the integrated fold out ears. Used them for a 5 day back country CO elk hunt, worked amazing and tastes super good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If your willing to drop some coin for good coffee, these are pretty legit. I have a good friend that works at ghost town that gave me a tin. Night and day better than the star bucks via I usually use.

jaytaylor

Lil-Rokslider
I'm a little late to the party here, but I really enjoy the Dark Timber Gravity Packs. These are single serving, fold out paper ears, so you place them on your cup and just pour hot water through them. Like what I do at home most of the time, unless the wife makes a french press in the morning. Enjoy!

Bojangles21

Lil-Rokslider
I'm a little late to the party here, but I really enjoy the Dark Timber Gravity Packs. These are single serving, fold out paper ears, so you place them on your cup and just pour hot water through them. Like what I do at home most of the time, unless the wife makes a french press in the morning. Enjoy!

I ordered some from dark timber (love their beans for every day coffee), but they never shipped, never even emailed me back when I asked about the order a month later. Pretty disappointed in them, bummer because I love their coffee!

I've been using Japanese pour-over packets for a few years now. Really gives you a brewed taste. Just tear off the perforated part, attach over your cup, and pour hot water until it's full.

I’m a fan of First Ascent out of Crested Butte, CO. Not the easiest to find. I really like the Starbucks Via Lattes too. They’re expensive and I typically just drink coffee black anyway but they are a nice pick me up in the backcountry.

Ohiohuntr

Lil-Rokslider
I’m a hillbilly and use the Folgers in the tea bag. Keeps me happy and I drink a ton of coffee

Tried a lot and always go back to Vias. However, just found Mount Hagen products. Smooth and great coffee cheap. 25 tubes is about $13 on Amazon, Swanson Health, eBay.
Was especially looking for an evening decaf and theirs is awesome. We are coffee snobs and this one is worth a look.

ssgjpd

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
My wife found me some of the Starbucks holiday blend this year and it’s my go to now. Just have to wait until they bring it back to purchase more.

The Folgers instant packets are like .97 cents and you get 7 packets in the box. At approx .15 cents per packet it cannot be beat. The same size Starbucks instant packets are almost 10 times as much.

CodyAK

Lil-Rokslider
I wasnt a huge fan of the instant coffee. The taste always seems a bit off or at least it’s not what I prefer. I came across the Folgers coffee singles “tea bags” and those are much better tasting in my opinion