Best hunting pants for short legs

cworth

FNG
Another +1 for the Kuiu's, I have a 29" inseam and the (S) Short inseam fits perfectly. It is so nice to not have a material bunched up at the top of your boot ready to catch on everything and make noise.

ca-hunter

FNG
I had the same problem with the Sitka pants (needed to hem my Traverse pants). Sz 30 waist and around a 29.5" inseam. Tried on a few different pairs of Kuiu at their brick and mortar in Dixon and their short sizing fits me way better lengthwise. Beware that their waist sizes are tts not vanity sizing! I'm a 30 waist measured and the Kuiu pants fit snug

Medicwp

FNG
I too am a little on the short side but i have also added a couple inches to my waist in the past few years. 5'6" about 180lbs

I just picked up a pair of the Born Primative Assault pants in a 34x30 and a pair of their frontier pants in 34x30 and they fit perfectly.

Same fit situation with the Kuiu attack pants 34 short fit about as perfect as i could ask for.

UpTop

Lil-Rokslider
Kings short inseams are on point. They make most of their pants in short inseams. I’m a fan. Own the lone peak, preacher and Freyr. All 3 fit perfect. Love the lone peaks for when it’s cold. Wouldn’t do any crazy hiking in them because they’re insulated. The preacher pants are my favorite all around hunting pant I’ve ever owned. I personally won’t even look twice at most companies pants because they all start at longer inseams and I absolutely will not pay a premium price for anything I have to get hemmed or altered to fit properly. It makes zero sense to pay top dollar for anything that has to be significantly altered.

UpTop

Lil-Rokslider
Almost forgot I also bought a pair of the xkg field pants and they’re also perfect size. Have t had a chance to use them as much yet but the fit is good.