Best gasoline stabilizer

cb2176

FNG
Starton or Seafoam go into every gallon of fuel i buy... (none in my vehicles)

I get about 20 gallons of Rec fuel at a time. It takes me a couple of months to use it up. Every engine, minus my cars, get Rec fuel exclusively.

I buy Startron and Seafoam by the gallon. I never have any issues starting up motors that have sat 6 months or so.

49ereric

WKR
Stabil in every gas can and I fill vehicles at home cuz rural living and no bulk tank. Local gas stations are all Cenex and their gas is terrible so I buy elsewhere .
Seafoam in small engines before put away for the winter.
Chainsaw 2 cyl oil already has a stabilizer so none needed there.
Ruined a few snowmobile carbs when I was young and knew nothing and never ruined a carb since.

I been using Sta-Bil for more than 10 years maybe 15. My old carb honda Foreman and my newer fuel injection Ranger 1000 sit in a warehouse in Alabama from the first week of February to October. I live 9 hrs away so once I put the door down in Feb it never gets raised until first trip in October. I never had a problem with Sta-bil. Even so I am going to look into this Start Tron. I have never even heard of it before but interested.

Modern fuel is stabilize. Name brand ethanol-free is good for at least a year if your gear is stored inside. This is direct from Exxon Mobile.

My experience. Your mileage may vary.