Best Elastic Draw Trainer

I am currently using a standard elastic trainer for working out my back muscles for my draw but I have to rig it in a way that is uncomfortable and causing the elastic band to wear in places... It will probably snap into my face sometime in the near future. Needless to say, I am looking for a good elastic trainer to keep in shape and increase my draw weight. What brands or types do you recommend? There are some on Amazon that look good but I wanted to get the take of some members here. Thanks in advance for any advice.

Here is one I was looking at:

Catahoula

WKR
I’ve been using the Bow Trainer for 3-4 years now. Works well for me for the archery side of things, but also helps me to keep both left and right shoulders and associated “use” muscles equal if you will.

Hoythews71

Lil-Rokslider
If keeping strength is the priority, I wouldn’t worry about the grip. You just need the weight.

Fit Simplify Resistance Loop Exercise Bands with Instruction Guide and Carry Bag, Set of 5 https://a.co/d/dcwEDqD

If you’re looking for a shot execution trainer, a length of cord attached to a wood dowel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NRA4LIFE

WKR
I'm with Bojangles. Just shoot your bow. I'm on a long rehab from a rotator tear and drew one of our "multi-season" tags here in WA for deer which allows you to hunt archery, muzzleloader and rifle. At about 40 lbs now, hope to be at 60 or better by mid summer. Hoping, but it has been slow.

Hoythews71

Lil-Rokslider
i just shoot my bow

All well and good, and I 100% agree, but understand that’s not always possible. Obviously don’t know OP’s situation, but I’m deployed overseas 6+ months at a time. Can’t tote my bow around on a destroyer, have it on base, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
S
I think I am going to follow the advice here to just shoot my bow. I work from home and have a foam target I usually keep in the basement but I can probably move it into my office and take some shots during the day. I have 2 daughters so my time is limited so anything that helps save a few min.

CRBTBB711

FNG
I have seen lots a “weight room” strong dudes who can’t draw 65-70 lbs. the muscle memory and specific training of drawing your bow is always the best choice.

Obviously something is better than nothing as hoythews said

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
jipray3