Best Custom Bowyer

I’ve got no cari bows, but I hear of guys happy with them. I believe I heard, and I could be wrong there’s a mew owner making the bows?
If that’s true this is only my opinion and it stands anytime guys sell off the new bowyer is untested very often and nothing is guaranteed.
Don’t quote me on the new owner thing, just what I heard
Still Abe making those bows - easy to check on the website.
Great bowyer

Foggy Mountain

Lil-Rokslider
Still Abe making those bows - easy to check on the website.
Great bowyer
Idk if you’re asking or telling me. I heard he’s not but if you know different no argument from me. I heard it happened very recently and the address suddenly moved.

Sadler

WKR
I can’t say enough good things about Trent Wengered. Great bow and he’s very thorough to make sure you get exactly what you want. The only down side is his wait time, but it’s worth it.

Newtosavage, I was in that garage as well in the beginning but I lived 6 hours away. Drove to visit friends in Roswell and got ahold of OL and ask if he had time for a visit. I was able to shoot two bows(Lefty) and ordered one before all the hype. Still have that one, it's a keeper for sure. I had a recurve he built and like an idiot I sold it. The bow was just too much weight, regret letting it go though.

I have a few, but two I will never part with are my Black Widow PCH and a longbow made by Randy Madden here in Texas. He's not super well known yet, but he will be eventually. His company is PrimalTech Bows. Bob Sarrells also builds awesome bows and is a heck of a good guy too.

Last edited:

Insomnia

Lil-Rokslider
I have a few, but two I will never part with are my Black Widow PCH and a longbow made by Randy Madden here in Texas. He's not super well known yet, but he will be eventually. His company is PrimalTech Bows. Bob Sarrells also builds awesome bows and is a heck of a god guy too.
Primal Tech is getting out there, good to see.

cap4382

FNG
Haven’t seen anyone list Wapiti and Palmer recurves. Both are amazing shooters, I struggle sticking with one or the other for the entire season.

Both bowyers are Colorado guys and both have been putting out recurves a long, long time. Can’t go wrong with either IMO

oldgoat

WKR
Haven’t seen anyone list Wapiti and Palmer recurves. Both are amazing shooters, I struggle sticking with one or the other for the entire season.

Both bowyers are Colorado guys and both have been putting out recurves a long, long time. Can’t go wrong with either IMO
They are awesome! Owned a Wapiti, killed my first archery deer with it

cap4382

FNG
I’m pretty partial to my Wapiti. Shot my first buck with my 58” takedown. Smoothest drawing recurve I’ve got that short at my 29.5” draw. It’s awesome in a blind or stand

Keith is making me a set of limbs for my new Bear A mag riser. I can’t wait

Ahutch

FNG
If I had to pick just one.....naw, couldn't do it...lol

But a Wes Wallace would be at the top of my list. Hopefully, before he retires.

I always liked Mr Morrison's Cheyenne. Definitely want to try out Brandon's wood riser's, and of coarse an Apex from South.

There's my short list

Hutch