Best broadhead for blood trails

Plenty of what broadhead threads, but I'm truly curious what broadhead you guys seem to get the best blood trails with for heart/lung shots..

When I hunted with a pully it was hands down a Spitfire.

I have shot elk, deer, and javelina now with
Iron will-elk poor blood trail, high lung and barely poking out opposite side shoulder blade (so kind of expected)
Cutthroat 3 blade- non existstant but high lungs.
Javelina-magnus stinger pretty decent.
Deer- (several) pretty decent trails all good to decent shots but not amazing blood trails.

I know I probably won't have as good of blood trails as I did with the Spitfires but I'm hoping for the best blood trails I can get.

This year I'm thinking Simmons Land sharks, VPA 3 blade, Stingers 2 blade with the bleeders, and I also bought the single bevels...

I don't want this to be the what broadhead is best, I want real life... heart/lung/whatever best results you have had.

Can't wait to get out there this time and this is just something I have been thinking about while I wait for vacation to kick in!

Happy hunting!
Craig

I had a buddy shoot a bull with a shwacker this year and the blood trail was amazing. Double lung hit and the blood poured out.

I shot my elk with a RAD van dyke titanium 3 blade and while it died in 50 yards the blood was minimal. Shot was through golden triangle on entrance and mid lung on exit.

I shot a deer using the same head and blood trail was better (high lung to low front and thru the heart) and deer still died in 50 yards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdamMon