Best beer in your state

Richieber

FNG
In NY where I live I like Sloop, Ommegang, Captain Lawrence. In Vermont often and like Prohibition Pig, Lawson's and Alchemist. At the end of the day I love making homemade, just finished the Nelson Sauvin hopped IPA about an hour ago hope it turns out ok
IMG_20200621_133418.jpgIMG_20200621_162027.jpg

trazerr

Lil-Rokslider
-Crux: Gimme Mo and Flashcards White IPA
-Pelican: Oyster Stout and Kiwanda
-Boneyard: RPM IPA
-Fort George: Vortex IPA
-10 Barrel: Hazy Trail
-Terminal Gravity: Eagle Cap IPA

I also really enjoyed a hazy called Deer Hugger from Spider City. Was my favorite beer from my Bend trip this weekend. That city has so many good breweries. I pretty much like all beer...

Richieber

FNG
If your ever in Portland Maine a buddy owns Island Dog Brewing. It's a smaller place but makes damn fine beer

Missouri:

Logboat Brewery- Snapper IPA
Boulevard Brewery- Tank 7
Mother’s- Lil’ Helper

...and you I can’t beat the consistency of Busch Light for a mass produced domestic lager.

Also from MO. St. Louis. We drink a lot of bud light and for micro brews it’s Schlafly and Urban Chestnut for us. We don’t drink the hoppy IPA beers so bud light is the go to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pezboat

WKR
I line in Minnesota now, but from Wisconsin. Both have a lot of solid choices, but nothing compares to Central Waters in Amherst, WI. They bourbon barrel beer is to die for.

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Montana- I pretty much only drink IPA's anymore, can highly recommend the following

Draught Works Scepter IPA
Red Lodge Ales Bent Nail IPA
Blackfoot Brewing Single Malt IPA

Drenalin

.WKR
I don’t drink enough to know if it’s “the best,” but this Chestnut Street Brown Ale I’ve been drinking the past couple days is outstanding. Tennessee.

Tobe_B

Lil-Rokslider
My favorite in Colorado is Ska brewing hands down. Keep a few in the fridge from them regularly.

California would go to Dustbowl Brewing in Turlock. They’ve got a seasonal Cherry Bourbon aged beer that is still my all time favorite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vids

WKR
So many good breweries in CO, it's hard to even nail down the best brewery, let alone a best beer.

Best Brewery - WeldWerks, their best beer (IMHO) is Extra DDH Juicy Bits

Honorable Mention for breweries:
New Image
Crooked Stave
Dry Dock
Wiley Roots
Eddyline

I honestly cant' keep track anymore, if it looks interesting I buy it and half the time I don't know if it's from CO or not. Been getting annoyed lately that half the premium IPAs have little info on the can and instead have some kind of abstract painting. If I can't tell what the hell it might be I don't buy it, LOL.

kaboku68

WKR
Three miles down the road at Silvergulch Brewery they make Timmy's Little Helper and Osculum inflame2. Its smooth red farmhouse ale that will not the crap out of you.

Huntinaz

Lil-Rokslider
I’d be interested in a beer trade as well. Have a beer cellar and also we have some great breweries in town

cjl32

Lil-Rokslider
For my home state of Mississippi its hands down Lazy Magnolia in Kiln, MS. As posted earlier the Southern Pecan is really nice.

Since it's a long thirsty drive out West from Mississippi, me and my hunting and traveling buddies have made a point of visiting breweries on our trips. These are the top ones to date:

Texas - Nocona Brewery in Nocona. In the old Nocona Boot Factory
Louisiana - Great Raft Brewery in Shreveport. Sort of hard to find but worth small detour.
New Mexico - Sierra Blanca Brewery in Moriarty. Really nice IPA and dark beer choices.
Colorado - Riff Raff Brewery in Pagosa Springs. Best beer I've ever had and food is great.
Wyoming - Wind River Brewery in Pinedale. Several years since I've been, but was great back then.