Best 3 port brake

Jon Boy

WKR
Wondering what the best 3 port brake for a sporter profile (tikka sl) is? I’ve always used hollands and micro bastards. Curious if there’s anything better out there in terms of recoil reduction.
Thanks!

IDVortex

WKR
AB Suppressors are some very good quailty cans for a excellent price point for a entry/beginner can user.

waspocrew

WKR
I'd generally take a suppressor any day over a brake.... unless you live in a state where they aren't legal.

waspocrew

WKR
But to answer your question - Area 419 Hellfire is an excellent brake. Salmon River Solutions makes a nice 3 port brake also. I have the TiPro 2 port on my Seekins Element 6.5 PRC and it makes a huge difference. This rifle is going to be my sheep gun, so no way for me to bring my suppressor to Canada for a hunt, thus why I went with the brake.

Kurts86

WKR
SRS makes the best brake I’ve used. I prefer them to APA little bastards and others. I’m pretty sure they have some sporter sized ones.

huntnful

WKR
Salmon River Solutions are excellent. Get stainless. Titanium comes loose much too easily after a little vibration.

Salmon River Solutions are excellent. Get stainless. Titanium comes loose much too easily after a little vibration.

I agree on the SRS brakes….VERY effective.

I’ve not experienced them coming loose and all of mine are titanium.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

PNWGATOR

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
I love the ‘06…

Regardless, the .223 77 TMK is more successful killing everything inside of 450 yds.

Period.

huntnful

WKR
I agree on the SRS brakes….VERY effective.

I’ve not experienced them coming loose and all of mine are titanium.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
It depends if you actually torque them down haha. I've cranked them with a crescent wrench and had them loose in 30 rounds. Stainless binds way better to itself and never has that issue.