Bergkomfort Wanderstiefel 2.0 Review

OP
W

Willyb43

FNG
I didn't lay the insoles on top of each other to compare profile, but I put the 42 vivo insoles into the Baer and they fit perfectly and are also much more comfortable with the vivo insole due to more space. Where my toe hit the end of the boot with the Baer insole in and bending the toe all the way as if hiking up something very steep, that doesn't happen with the vivo so it also feels as if it lengthens the boot in addition to giving more volume.

I did a 45-50 mile backpacking trip in them with the vivo insole and they're awesome. I am planning to write up a review/report but haven't gotten to it yet. I think they'll blow the vivo out of the water for durability and water resistance. Thanks for testing these and bringing them to attention!View attachment 736517
I bet the insole thickness does have an effect on length. Lowering your heel might allow it to sit further back, deeper into the heel counter pocket at the back of the boot.

I’m glad they worked out for you, I’ve really been enjoying mine. I like them more and more every time I bolt them to my feet.

Shadow14

WKR
Love this thank you! Im transitioning into minimalist footwear and need a pair of boots. Hopefully they will restock the bigger sizes...