Bergara Crest Carbon

cpalm9

Lil-Rokslider
Does anyone know about how long till we see the new offerings from Bergara in stores? The new Crest Carbon looks like an awesome hunting rifle.

cbrown2x

FNG
I picked one up awhile back, have put many rounds through it and cannot get it to group, tried dozens of seating depths, ammo, etc. I can group 2-3 and then it will throw a 2-3" flyer, bought it for a sheep hunt and won't be able to use it as I can't trust it, pretty disappointed. I will be sending it back to bergara in hopes they can find the problem or provide a new rifle. Feels great...just doesn't shoot

bb1379

FNG
i have the regular crest in 308. just glass bedded it. love the rifle, but its been a little inconsistant. got some good loads it likes but i get the flyers too as mentioned above. before the bedding job, its a solid 1.25-1.5" gun. i hope the bedded action helps. before i bedded it i found that hardly any of the recoil lug was touching the stock. soild contact now.

cbrown2x

FNG
I bedded the action as well and did not get the results I was after. Sure shooting 1" MOA is fine at 100 but this should be a 1000yd gun and hope I can get it figured out!

BSeals71

WKR
I picked one up awhile back, have put many rounds through it and cannot get it to group, tried dozens of seating depths, ammo, etc. I can group 2-3 and then it will throw a 2-3" flyer, bought it for a sheep hunt and won't be able to use it as I can't trust it, pretty disappointed. I will be sending it back to bergara in hopes they can find the problem or provide a new rifle. Feels great...just doesn't shoot

I had the exact same thing happen to me! I sent it back to and they current have it. I have a feeling I’ll be selling it.