Sold Bergara B14 Ridge Carbon Wilderness 7prc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jlowry809

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling my lightly used Bergara Wilderness Ridge Carbon 7PRC. It has rougly 200 rounds through the rifle with no blemishes on the action, barrel, or stock. The rifle has a 22 inch Bergara Number 6 Cure Carbon Fiber Barrel with a Salmon River 4 Port Muzzle Brake. The brake does a great job and makes this a very easy rifle to shoot. The stock is a factory Bergara softtouch stock with black webbing. The softtouch is nice and even when cold or or wet the stock is not slippery. The trigger is currently set at a crisp 2.5 lbs but can be adjusted from 2-4.5 (website listed it as 2.8-4.5). The action is smooth thanks to the finish and spiral flutting. With the internal hinged floor plate mag I have had zero issues with feeding regardless of shooting position or if I hand fed or not. The rifle is fairly light at roughly 7 lbs. The gun shot Hornady 180g ELDM and Federal 170g Terminal Ascents great and I was able to consistently group .75 inch an 100 yards and when everything was right could get the Terminal Ascents down to .5 inch. My 12 shot groups have been around 1.5-2 inch. I have only shot it at the range and it hadn't been taken out into the field yet.

Included will be a set of medium Talley Light weight 1 piece rings.

I jumped on the Tikka band wagon and have no need for this gun.

Asking 1200 but open to offers. Located in Visalia California and willing to ship.

Attachments

• IMG_3782.jpeg
    IMG_3782.jpeg
    148.5 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_3783.jpeg
    IMG_3783.jpeg
    174.7 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_3784.jpeg
    IMG_3784.jpeg
    247.4 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Status