WTS Benchmade Bailout Folding Knife 2023 SHOW SHOW exclusive - NEW

Status
Not open for further replies.

ktowncamo

WKR
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
SOLD

Every year Benchmade does a limited edition knife in a color and blade configuration for dealers and dignitaries at SHOT SHOW. These become collector editions for knife guys. Although I have a quiver of EDC knives, I've not yet worked this one into the starting lineup. I have had it in the box since receiving it, never use, only opened to confirm the color of the handle. The orange in the images is a little brighter than the real deal. I have this listed in some knife forums, but wanted to share it here at a lower price for my Rokslide community

Details below:

RETAIL is $275
ROKSLIDE PRICE TYD is $175

PayPal F&F or Venmo please
Benchmade Bailout 2023 Shot Show edition
For those looking for something a little more robust, the 537-2301 Bailout takes lightweight strength one step further. Outfitted with orange anodized aluminum handles and a CPM-3V tool steel blade, this SHOT Show 2023 Exclusive Bailout can hang with the best of them despite its slim profile.

Differing from the drop-point blades of the traditional Bugout models, the 537's blade mimics a Japanese profile tanto, as opposed to the tanto Benchmade has used on models like the Griptillian, AFO II, and Barrage that sport a straight belly and crisp primary bevel. This design was influenced by a desire to embolden the tip strength of the blade while maintaining superior slicing performance.

Blade Length: 3.38" (8.59 cm)
Blade Thickness: 0.090" (2.29 mm)
Handle Thickness: 0.41" (10.41 mm)
Blade Material: CPM-3V Tool Steel
Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
Blade Style: Tanto
Weight: 2.70 oz. (76.54 g)
Pocket Clip: Deep Carry (Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry)
Lock Mechanism: AXIS Lock
Overall Length: 8.07" (20.50 cm)
Closed Length: 4.71" (11.96 cm

Attachments

• Benchmade-ShotShow-Bailout-2023.jpg
    Benchmade-ShotShow-Bailout-2023.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 24
  • Benchmade-ShotShow-Bailout-2023-b.jpg
    Benchmade-ShotShow-Bailout-2023-b.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 24
  • Benchmade-ShotShow-Bailout-2023-c.jpg
    Benchmade-ShotShow-Bailout-2023-c.jpg