BDC reticles

I am considering the Leupold B&C for my 7 Rem Mag for shots over 300 yds. Buddy of mine has it on his Remington 300 WM and pretty happy with it for its simplicity and reliability. Not necessarily designed for sniper shooting just hunting at reasonable distances. Dropped a nice cow elk for the freezer at 450 yds. with it this past Fall. Just verify the hash marks at the range and you'll be fine.

Elk botherer

Lil-Rokslider
Burris has the long range moa reticle that provides 20 moa of hashmarks in one moa increments both vertically and horizontally. I have the full field E1 long range 4.5-14x42mm and I have shot successfully to 812 yards with it. No knobs to accidentally spin or fail but holding windage precisely is tricky. If you want to start shooting long range but can’t afford a proper scope for twisting turrets this one helps bridge the gap until sufficient funds can be raised. It’s better than a normal bdc because you have better precision at various ranges. I’ve been happy with it so far. Good luck D638F207-3AC8-40F0-8A9E-842465AC85C3.png