Battery powerwasher experience and recommendation?

Does anybody have a battery powerwasher they'd recommend? I run all DeWalt tools, so it would be nice to stay with the brand for batteries, but not mandatory.

boatlee

FNG
Ryobi ecosystem is cheap and the warranty in my experience is top notch. Usually you can grab package deals with multiple batteries.

I have mostly milwaukee and ryobi tools depending on my need

BigE

Lil-Rokslider
I also have a handheld Ryobi pressure washer. They have a few versions from smaller handheld to a plug in electric cart model. We use it for distilled or de-ionized water rinse for spotless rinsing the cars, and also to take for our off road and SxS vehicles to knock down the mud/dust/dirt from the utv's etc.
It works pretty well but doesn't have anywhere near the power of the gas powered pressure washer at home. We take a 5 gallon bucket to draw from which is a pretty handy feature while boon docking.

OP
jjohnsonElknewbie
I also have a handheld Ryobi pressure washer. They have a few versions from smaller handheld to a plug in electric cart model. We use it for distilled or de-ionized water rinse for spotless rinsing the cars, and also to take for our off road and SxS vehicles to knock down the mud/dust/dirt from the utv's etc.
It works pretty well but doesn't have anywhere near the power of the gas powered pressure washer at home. We take a 5 gallon bucket to draw from which is a pretty handy feature while boon docking.
Good to know and thank you for the information. I have a gas washer and the pump went out of it. A replacement pump is like $85, so I wanted to see what kind of luck guys have had with the electric. The other issue is that the old pump is seized on the keyed shaft of the engine, so I need to take it to a guy in town with more tools/experience than I have to remove it.

NRA4LIFE

WKR
I have both a gas and electric. I bought the electric as it is a lot smaller and lighter than the gas unit to use on our boat in the marina. It sucks compared to the gas version. I just replaced the pump on my gas unit with a cheap china-pump, we'll see how that goes. I think it was about $35 on Amazon.

Kane13

FNG
Don't know if you've bought one yet but I had a ryobi electric pressure washer and it was not very great. Ended up returning it for a gas power one that is 10 times better. It's nice how quiet it was but it had no power at all and wouldn't run right. I returned it for another electric one because I thought I just got a bad one. Well the second electric one was the same way so that's when I returned it for a gas powered one.

hunt1up

WKR
I have a plug-in Stihl electric that I love. Small, decent pressure, and works great.

I have probably 15 of the Dewalt Max tools and maybe 8 big batteries(some Dewalt and some knockoff) and love the whole system. Every tool has been great. But I bought the handheld Dewalt pressure washer and I think it's a turd. The build quality is fine, but it has marginal pressure at best and it'll drain a battery in a matter of minutes. I would not recommend it whatsoever.