Banish 30 Suppressor Cleaning

Dave C.

Lil-Rokslider
Breakthrough suppressor cleaner. Give it 20 minutes if its not heavily built up and it will wipe right off with a cloth. If its heavily built up give it up to 24 hours and once again will wipe clean with a cloth. I haven't had to scrub a single one of my serviceable suppressors since starting to use this stuff.
I just bought some of this stuff after soaking, scrubbing and ultimately borrowing a friend's ultrasonic last time around. I hope it works as well as you say.

Last edited:

bruno747

FNG
I just bought some if this stuff after soaking, scrubbing and ultimately borrowing a friend's ultrasonic last time around. I hope it works as well as you say.
I just drop all the baffles in a ziplock bag, spray enough in to get everything coated and have a little pooled in the bag. Manipulate them in the bag part way through so everything gets well coated again. Cant say I have tried it on a heavily built up 22 suppressor full of lead yet, but the reviews I read before I bought some was incredible on some wildly built up baffles.

Be prepared to have a mess of patches or cloths look like you soaked them in used diesel oil once you start wiping the baffles off.

crowlja

FNG
My baffles are stuck and Silencer Central is apparently out of stock on the baffle removal tool.
Anyone have any tips? I haven't attempted the wooden dowel trick yet...due to not having one handy, I have tried using a cleaning rod but didn't want to to bang on the thing too had and damage any of the baffles.