Ball sack boxers

WoodBow

WKR
Looking for some input on the various boxers made now that have a separate pouch for the important bits. Particularly if you have experience running in them as well. Yall like them? Any down sides?

And when did underwear start costing $30 a pair?

I prefer more of what is called a trunk style. Same as boxers but without the longer length. I don't understand why the long ones seemed to be the norm. I guess every where isn't as hot as texas.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

scott85

Lil-Rokslider
For running I prefer running shorts with the mesh liner and free balling it.

I bought some of the first lite ones. They seem very uncomfortable to me. I bought 4 pairs and don’t use them at all now. The idea sounds good but they don’t work for me

scott85

Lil-Rokslider
Just like dangling around like a truck dragging a trailer chain? Dang.
I’m talking about shorts designed for runners that have a mesh liner, think about swimming trunks. After a couple miles everything tucks up and you are good, every now again you might have to reposition something but I’ll never run with underwear again.

Last edited:
OP
WoodBow

WoodBow

WKR
I bought some of the first lite ones. They seem very uncomfortable to me. I bought 4 pairs and don’t use them at all now. The idea sounds good but they don’t work for me
I'm not aware of any FL offerings with a pouch. What are they called?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Vaultman

WKR
I’m talking about shorts designed for runners that have a mesh liner, think about swimming trunks. After a couple everything tucks up and you are good, every now again you might have to reposition something but I’ll never run with underwear again.
Exactly what I was going to write. Mesh lined shorts are the way to go for running/jogging.
Now sprinting on the other hand.... they wear speed suits. So there is no unintentional juggling.

I’m talking about shorts designed for runners that have a mesh liner, think about swimming trunks. After a couple everything tucks up and you are good, every now again you might have to reposition something but I’ll never run with underwear again.

Ah I get you. I run in the Nikes or Underarmors that have the spandex liner.

KnuckleChild

Lil-Rokslider
I bought a couple pairs of the saxx. Hate them. The “pouch” don’t go up high enough so there’s still chafing/rubbing at the “root” but now there’s annoying extra material in the way. Went back to lined shorts and gold bond.