Badlands algus boxer

Ho5tile1

WKR
Does anyone know the material these are made out of I have like 5 pairs I’ve had for 2 years best dame boxers I’ve ever worn but they stopped making them. So I have been trying to find some to take there place but have yet to find anything even close to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
H

Ho5tile1

WKR
Well it didn’t hurt to ask lol

They just have 3xl and who in the heck needs camo boxers!?!???? lol
Forget about the camo, it’s the comfort. The extremely quick drying and the lifetime warranty.

My ball park pouch gets worn out after a season of hiking and getting free replacements is better than paying

OP
H

Ho5tile1

WKR
I even called them and was told they stopped making them and he couldn’t tell me what the material was. I even offered to pay for them to fix the stitching even though lifetime warranty but was told the material is so thin they wouldn’t be able to fix them. In my mind I was like well how the hell did y’all sew it the first time. My boxers have never even been put in the dryer I hang dry them. But where I carry my gun the inside the waistband holster killed the stitching. I didn’t notice till it was to late

Last edited:
OP
H

Ho5tile1

WKR
I will say I have got other boxers made with 92% polyester and the rest spandex and they are nothing like the badlands boxers. It’s some kind of cool touch thin voodoo material

OP
H

Ho5tile1

WKR
Got a pair of the Duluth armachilloboxwrs todays they are pretty close and they have some ball sack pocket soon as I wash em I will see how they wear