Backpack?

ckk416

FNG
Looking for recommendations for a backpack for packing in my cold weather gear (coat, bibs) to my stand later in the season. It's hard to determine what size I need by looking at pictures online, anyone have any recommendations?

Tupp

FNG
Check out the Mystery ranch pop up series. Smaller 28 might be all you need.
I’m currently running the Sitka apex pack I believe. Carries everything I need if I’m just sitting in a ground blind or a tree stand

Do you plan to store all gear and clothes inside the pack? Most packs you can easily strap clothes to the outside also. If you want everything inside the pack I would want probably around 3000ci or more. That is the size I have used in the past and still have ended up with clothes strapped to the outside sometimes in very cold weather it just depends how much you are carrying.

You can always make a bigger pack smaller but you can’t make a smaller pack bigger and the weight difference between bigger bags is not that much on most packs with different size options for the same frame.

Wolfshead

Lil-Rokslider
I have a Kuiu venture 2300, and it will hold extra clothes and my parka on the inside, and I can strap my bibs on the outside.
I’ll also strap on my seat and shooting sticks.
My shortest walk to my stand is 1/2 mile and I’m pretty comfortable
Very happy with it
IMG_0495.jpeg

shax2lex

Lil-Rokslider
Depends on how much you carry, do you carry a stand, and do you carry a field processed deer out. I carry clothes, a climber, rifle, and field processed deer out with an EXO Mtn Gear K4 with a 2200 bag. It may be more than you need. Lots of folks run the MR Popups.