Backcountry Navigator app question

WKR
After using the app for a few years I have alot of different waypoints marked and a ton of info in there.

How do I save this stuff for the inevitable day when I lose that phone?

Also, in the same vein, can I transfer this information to my laptop? It would make escouting alot easier to manage.

I'm not super tech savvy, if the information has already been posted here a link would be great.

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

After using the app for a few years I have alot of different waypoints marked and a ton of info in there.

How do I save this stuff for the inevitable day when I lose that phone?

Also, in the same vein, can I transfer this information to my laptop? It would make escouting alot easier to manage.

I'm not super tech savvy, if the information has already been posted here a link would be great.

Thanks in advance!

Save your default bcn file

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

OP

WKR
I have no idea what that means. I'm basically a Luddite.

oldgoat

WKR
Yeah, I lose all that crap every time I change phones! I moved my same flash card each time to the new phone, wish he could figure out a way to make that stuff associate automatically with the new phone. He has a new subscription app coming out next year, different package levels to choose from and it can be backed up to cloud system. They had a kickstarter for it that just finished up successfully so I think it will be available this coming spring I think!

Yeah, I lose all that crap every time I change phones! I moved my same flash card each time to the new phone, wish he could figure out a way to make that stuff associate automatically with the new phone. He has a new subscription app coming out next year, different package levels to choose from and it can be backed up to cloud system. They had a kickstarter for it that just finished up successfully so I think it will be available this coming spring I think!
Use your file manager
See attached screenshot for file location
0f622cd233419c78500616d579266f07.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

manbugle

FNG
I never could figure out how to get data to export to some sort of format I could use on my computer.
I do believe there is some form of import to your phone from a file, but I haven't tried that.