Baby its Cold Outside! What's your temp?

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
but it's a dry cold :ROFLMAO:

DoELLXx.jpg

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Is that the sitka arrowhead you reviewed?
Still holding up well and keeping you warm and dry I assume.
It's the new Stone Glacier Cirque Lite (that I'm currently testing) underneath a BD Alpine Start windshirt- temps were beyond any mid-layers alone (at least of the ones I own)

-17 actual temp. With windchill around -36 right now. Dropped 7” of snow yesterday. South metro MN.

Last edited:
just hit this am in NE Oklahoma. We were 40 overnight, 22 when I left for work at 545 and 9 when I just checked. Supposed to be right at zero overnight. I am from western SD and they were flirting with 30 below this am. I'll take zero any day...lol.

This ought to move the warm weather weinies south this spring.
-20 this morning and it is like a ghost town around here right now.....maybe they left last night........or maybe they just dont have any more cars left to crash.

Last edited:

mtbn

FNG
My son sent a picture of his big round outdoor thermometer bottomed out at minus 60 this morning. The National weather service site at Newlan Creek is about 5 miles away and shows minus 47. Just talked to him and it's Minus 36 at ranch headquarters near White Sulphur Springs,Mt He was saddling a horse to go out and check calves. Glamourous life of a cowboy!

Forecasting -50 to -51 windchill in Western, IA from 5p tonight through 5p tomorrow. Pex pipes frozen upstairs right on cue. Part of the “charm” of old (1919) farm houses….

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
I’m a little disappointed. We set a record for temperature drop yesterday, something like 40 degrees in an hour. Now it’s only -9 with no wind chill. ☹️

Haggin

Lil-Rokslider
-13 here at 7AM in SE Nebraska Didn't get much snow though. Its "up" to -6 right now. Wind is blowing 25-30 and gusting to 40. Dealing with a frozen stand pipe hydrant. Fortunately its inside.