Aziak front counrty tripod

sr80

WKR
Anyone using the newer front country tripod from aziak ?? Looks like a bigger brother to the backcountry lite..

252to208

FNG
I just looked at those at a local store out here in Boise, they look and feel really nice. That being said I haven't used one but the guy working had his personal backcountry lite there and looked like it had been beat to death but was still super smooth if that helps at all.

252to208

FNG
EXO gear/S&S archery I was in there for their rifle carrier and saw them they also had the bino arca adapters in stock.

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
Yes. Super impressed with the features and stability. At some point I’m going to do a comparison with the 4-5 other tripods I have here to put some numbers on it but I’m running out of time before season starts.

252to208

FNG
Yes. Super impressed with the features and stability. At some point I’m going to do a comparison with the 4-5 other tripods I have here to put some numbers on it but I’m running out of time before season starts.
I just started using a tripod last year and I'm 6'4" do you think having one tall enough to stand behind is worth it? My current one is not mainly because of cost, how few options I found and then the overall size.

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
I’m a big believer in versatility. I rarely stand and glass but sometimes it is inevitable so I make sure I have a tripod I can use standing. That is one of the things most appealing to me about the Front Country. I am 6’1” and there is a lot of room left for stand up glassing. I alway try to be as low as possible and extend the thickest legs first and avoid the center extensions any time possible. I don’t have any tiny tripods left; the few ounces saved to me is not worth it. I can make that up with a healthy morning constitutional…