AZ OTC Sold Out?

ZMT

Lil-Rokslider
I've been trying to get on the site for the past hour and finally did, only for it to say they're sold out. That has to be wrong, right? It's only been an hour

I've been trying to get on the site for the past hour and finally did, only for it to say they're sold out. That has to be wrong, right? It's only been an hour
I opted not to try this morning, but am watching intently to hear how it went.

BBob

WKR
Word is out this year (people got left behind last year) and there’s not that many NR tags available so????

OP
ZMT

ZMT

Lil-Rokslider
I opted not to try this morning, but am watching intently to hear how it went.
Not a bad idea
Word is out this year (people got left behind last year) and there’s not that many NR tags available so????
An hour still seems crazy fast, especially since I know I wasn't the only one with website troubles. I wouldn't be surprised if AZGFD just forgot to update the page to the right availability

chav0_12

FNG
It's up now!

It looks like it's been working for some people because there was only 2785 tags left - started at 2880.

chav0_12

FNG
Damn, I'm in but it won't update the credit card block, it's like the JavaScript is broken or something. I'm scared to refresh because it's kicked me out a couple of times already.

OP
ZMT

ZMT

Lil-Rokslider
Damn, I'm in but it won't update the credit card block, it's like the JavaScript is broken or something. I'm scared to refresh because it's kicked me out a couple of times already.
It took a minute or two for it to load for me. If it takes more than 5 minutes I would though, wouldn't be surprised it it was broken

With all of those big bucks running around on public land in Arizona, I can't believe they don't sell out quickly.

Rich M

WKR
We have a duck hunting thing down here where about 100 +/- leftover tags go on sale to about 400 hunters, takes 2 minutes and it is done. gotta know what you want and have a fast computer.