Did you draw?

• Drawn

Votes: 23 40.4%
  • Not drawn

Votes: 28 49.1%
  • Didn’t apply

Votes: 6 10.5%

• Total voters
Nothing for me yet. The bull tag I was drawn for will suffice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know when they should be posting the results in the portal so we can see which unit we drew?

mproberts

WKR
They won't post results until the draw is complete. It looks like they started hitting some cards Friday, but I haven't heard of any getting hit today (I assume they might be off for the holiday). I would suspect they complete the draw by the end of week and the results will be posted then.

Last edited:
They won't post results until the draw is complete. It looks like they started hitting some cards Friday, but I haven't heard of any getting hit today (I assume they might be off for the holiday). I would suspect they complete the draw midweek and the results will be posted then.
Thanks!

elkman224

Lil-Rokslider
Looks like we got 12A. Hope they have some animals! We put in as a group of 2 non residents with 13 points each. Got lucky finally.

Last edited:

mproberts

WKR
Looks like we got either 12A or 12B. Hope they have some animals!
That's awesome.. yeah it would make sense that those that already got card hits were drawn in the first pass or drawn as a very low number in the second pass. The hard to draw units will always go first in a system like AZ where they look at multiple hunt choices.

rootacres

WKR
I got dinged for $300, so Im expecting a non-res coues tag. Not sure which unit I drew yet, sounds like it'll show as "pending" on their portal for a couple weeks.

mproberts

WKR
Not sure which unit I drew yet, sounds like it'll show as "pending" on their portal for a couple weeks.
Results for the last few years have always been posted 6-7 days after cards started getting hit, so likely tomorrow or Friday the draw should end and the portal should show results.

rootacres

WKR
Results for the last few years have always been posted 6-7 days after cards started getting hit, so likely tomorrow or Friday the draw should end and the portal should show results.
Good to know, thank you.

3darcher2

Lil-Rokslider
Good because I either have 7 weeks or 15 weeks to get there! So far planning like 7 but open to change.

tradman

Lil-Rokslider
I put my nephew in for the youth hunts Hopi Hunts 5ab 4ab and 12 youth. I called the G&F number for results as well as checked the portal. They both said that there is no application. I have the receipt from game and fish accepting the application as well as them taking the application fee. Not sure what is going on.

ChukarUp

FNG
I put my nephew in for the youth hunts Hopi Hunts 5ab 4ab and 12 youth. I called the G&F number for results as well as checked the portal. They both said that there is no application. I have the receipt from game and fish accepting the application as well as them taking the application fee. Not sure what is going on.
They might only have elk/antelope details posted right now. If you didn’t put in for those, that may be what is going on??

Got drawn for 18b for youth deer and javelina. Was really hoping to get drawn for the youth hunt in 27.