AZ fish and game

Anybody have any luck getting in touch with them? I have duplicate accounts and the one thats pulls up is not the one that I have my bonus points under. I have tried getting them to remove one or consolidate them but I have not been able to talk to a person since February. Now all I get is that I should call back during normal hours and by the recording, it should be normal hours. The spring turkey application has to be in by tomorrow and I can get no help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
I've called a handful of times over the past few months and never had a problem and always had, a friendly, helpful person.

I called this number and selected the appropriate number (for PHX CS) based on the outgoing message.

Main Number: 602 942-3000

Good luck,

Eddie

OP
G
They are closed today for Columbus Day. Try again tomorrow.

Well i have been trying for months but that probably does explain today. Didn’t know if anyone had an email address (and yes i’ve tried the posted one). I usually get put on hold and have waited up to 45 minutes. I guess the holiday is why no one is even answering today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wweaver

FNG
Common problem after the new draw software/system went in this spring, my buddy had his points all jacked up but they got it fixed for him pretty quick.

452b264

Lil-Rokslider
I had the same problem and it took a year to fix it and I live 20 minutes from the main office.