WTS Axcel Landslyde

IAbowhntr

FNG
Want to sell pic mount Axcel Landslyde. Used for 3 seasons. In good shape. Has all the original packaging, accessories, and metal tapes. 3 pin housing with .010 pins. $350
image.jpgimage.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 12
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 11
OP
I

IAbowhntr

FNG
What are you switching to?
Like the .1 or prefer the .19?
Switched to a dialed this spring and really like it so far. I’ve always been a .010 fan. .019Just seems to cover too much of the target to me and I’ve yet to experience any negatives to the .010.

Jon_G

WKR
I too have this setup and was considering a dialed. What do you like more about it and what are some dislikes? By any chance did you consider the canyon pounder before the dialed?

OP
I

IAbowhntr

FNG
I too have this setup and was considering a dialed. What do you like more about it and what are some dislikes? By any chance did you consider the canyon pounder before the dialed?

The #1 factor that sold me was the ability to adjust the dial tension. I never have to worry about turning a brake off to move it. And I put it through the wringer hunting this spring and it never moved while on a stalk crawling or anything. only when I want to move it. It’s just a solid built sight. And I really liked my landslide. But that was enough to get me to switch. I do wish it had an adjustable three pin housing but it’s not that big of a deal to me.

Jon_G

WKR
The #1 factor that sold me was the ability to adjust the dial tension. I never have to worry about turning a brake off to move it. And I put it through the wringer hunting this spring and it never moved while on a stalk crawling or anything. only when I want to move it. It’s just a solid built sight. And I really liked my landslide. But that was enough to get me to switch. I do wish it had an adjustable three pin housing but it’s not that big of a deal to me.
Thanks for the response. I think what I would dislike the most about the dial is to not have movable pins lol. It's definitely a great looking sight and others too have said that it's super solid