Avery Adventures Podcast

sneaky

"DADDY"
Purpose of CDS turrets = sales to people who think they’re buying a shortcut.

By nature people who can’t figure out a MOA or Mil turret and buy a CDS aren’t as likely to diagnose a tracking problem either.
Leupold has made a fortune off of it

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
Tanya Avery

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like they just ran out of bandwidth... its what happens when @Ryan Avery is hunting too much

well you know how everything gets put on hold during hunting season. My hunting schedule isn’t as full as @RyanAvery’s so, I will gladly do a solo one if you’d like…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
Tanya Avery

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
Did the episode with Dean Capuano of Swarovski Optik happen? I cannot seem to find it.

Not yet. Maybe we can make it happen after hunting season. I can’t wait, Dean is hilarious and a wealth of knowledge!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
Tanya Avery

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
On our latest podcast, we sit down with Landon Michaels from GunWerks after getting to tour their facility and talk about their newest gun, the Nexus, and their Revic BR4 rangefinder. Of course, it won’t be an AA podcast if we don’t ask Landon many other random thoughts and questions :)

We’re back! I accidentally deleted our whole thread on the tap-a-talk app a few months ago Whoops! So I’ll put up the links to all of our podcasts today. Meanwhile, check out our latest podcast on your favorite podcast app or listen on our website:
bit.ly/AApodcasts

Looking forward to it!

hardsnow

FNG
We’re back! I accidentally deleted our whole thread on the tap-a-talk app a few months ago Whoops! So I’ll put up the links to all of our podcasts today. Meanwhile, check out our latest podcast on your favorite podcast app or listen on our website:
bit.ly/AApodcasts

How often are you posting the podcast?