Average age of Rokslide folks

Interested in average age of rokslider….What is your age category?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yoder

WKR
So almost 70% over 35. How does this look for the future of hunting? I think eventually the younger generations will have the most amazing hunting opportunities in 100 years.

There’s not a lot of young guys on the forum I guess, but then again I think there’s not a lot of young guys on forums in general

So almost 70% over 35. How does this look for the future of hunting? I think eventually the younger generations will have the most amazing hunting opportunities in 100 years.

I don't think this is an accurate way of getting ages of hunters.

Its just the demographic of forum user's. Below 30 or 35 is mostly that book of faces place.

I am with you.
However, this forum is targeted to, well, guys that slide rocks when they hunt. That style of hunting seems to lean towards the 35-50 guys.

I know older guys still hunt in the hills, which is why I am here. To live vicariously through you guys.

ProStaffSteve

Lil-Rokslider
There’s not a lot of young guys on the forum I guess, but then again I think there’s not a lot of young guys on forums in general
I don’t think many young guys can afford to western hunt. When I was in school I spent time watching Meat Eater thinking I’d never actually be able to do any of this