Australian Rokslide members

OP
ScottHar

ScottHar

FNG
I spend a month in Australia every year visiting my son who's a dual citizen Aussie and American he's a Queenslander and quite quite proud of that. Go Brisbane Lions. I usually spend 10 days with him and his wife Aussie and then 10 days with a camper van on the wrong side of the road. Then 10 days back at Brisbane. Last 3 years Great Berrier Reef Lady Elliot, Great Ocean Road July this year Uluru, the Olgas and Kings Canyon, Next year?????

I love the country and especially the people truly some of the best you can find in the world. My only complaint is the shortage of large mammals to hunt. I can't get too excited about shooting a camel or water buffalo in the NT. Much respect to you Aussies on here you're a great country with great people thank you for the hospitality I always feel down under.
You have been spending some time traveling this great country of ours. I also highly recommend Purnululu National Park in the Kimberly and a flight over the Bungle Bungles, absolutely stunning.

You have also been awarded......

1726563525136.png

Cornhusker

Lil-Rokslider
You have been spending some time traveling this great country of ours. I also highly recommend Purnululu National Park in the Kimberly and a flight over the Bungle Bungles, absolutely stunning.

You have also been awarded......

View attachment 765313
Quite an honor and much appreciated. I love the new suggestions, my son travels monthly throughout your fantastic country usually for work but always some play days included in each trip. I'm always interested in others suggestion where to go next. He's always trying to drown me as i don't do the ocean as well as he does so thank you. A quote from the dive boat guy. "Bloody hell mate you suck in the water you may drown."