ATV Hauler for long distance transport

id450

WKR
Does any one recommend a hauling company or truck broker. I’ve done a few quotes but that all seem shady.
I need to get a Honda rubicon from Missoula Montana to Bakersfield California or possibly from salt lake to Bakersfield if I can get it to salt lake from Montana via my family. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weldor

WKR
Try uhaul, Fly to Salt Lake city and I'll bet they will want you to drive one of their trucks back to Cal. They have had a bunch of oneway rentals out of Cal. They were offering free rentals and even some payments at one time to take a truck back to California.

Why not rent an enclosed trailer and haul it yourself? Or, have family bring it to SLC and you haul it from there? Unless you don’t have the time to do it.

OP
I

id450

WKR
Why not rent an enclosed trailer and haul it yourself? Or, have family bring it to SLC and you haul it from there? Unless you don’t have the time to do it.

Yeah, it’s a time issue for me. Busiest time of year at work. Just weighing the cost vs time . I really only need it get to St. George / cedar city area. My first hunt this year is LE archery in Utah. Just don’t have a contact to take delivery or hold it for me for a bit. I’m getting a really good deal on the rubicon from my father n law so just balancing ideas to get it south. Thanks.

Yeah, it’s a time issue for me. Busiest time of year at work. Just weighing the cost vs time . I really only need it get to St. George / cedar city area. My first hunt this year is LE archery in Utah. Just don’t have a contact to take delivery or hold it for me for a bit. I’m getting a really good deal on the rubicon from my father n law so just balancing ideas to get it south. Thanks.

Understand the time crunch. Too bad you weren’t hunting NM and I would hold it for you here if you got it here from MT.

Extrapale

WKR
TNT Hauling LLC. Good reliable guy. They are out of Oreggon, but haul all over the west.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

OP
I

id450

WKR
Great thank you

I spoke to tnt . Super helpful and willing but he would be way outta the way for his normal routes. Recommend people check with him if they have some thing.

OP
I

id450

WKR
I found and used Car carrier Group at the recommendation of my trucker brother n law. Mitch was great and I just took delivery. Picked up Friday afternoon delivered 1400 miles later Sunday evening for $1200. Not sketch at all and professional. Hope that helps some one