Attaching DT 1 to duplex

lucascole76

Lil-Rokslider
Can anyone post me a video on how to attach a dt1 to duplex?
I found one on Kifaru video page and YouTube but not with the dt1 . First time not sure if I did this right.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know of any videos but I can describe how I did it and just ask if you have any questions. Start by pulling the hypalon sleeve over the top of the frame. Then attach your load lifters to the webbing loop where it sticks through the hypalon sleeve. Then insert the little metal tabs through the plastic loops where they line up on the back of the bag and frame. Last attach the strap on the waist belt to the buckle on the bottom of the bag on each side and you're done. Hope that made sense.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

OP
L

lucascole76

Lil-Rokslider
Bowhuntertim
Thanks for help
I think I got it based off your description . I have 3 slots in my hypalon sleeve . What slot should I be using? Does that depend on my height?
Also I have a plastic triangle clip on each side of the duplex about half way up. Do you know what those are intended for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That triangle clip is for the old style grab it. It had a metal bar like what is on the pouches. The three slots are for the new hunting frames that have three tabs to move the angle/height of the load lifter. Lower for more stability, high for more load lifting and weight transfer to your hips.

On the old style duplex, just work to match it up with the load lifter.