Athlon Ares

Bpop208

FNG
Anyone got an Athlon Ares they’re looking to sell? I can get one for $485 new but just thought I’d check here for used first before I pull the trigger.

manitou1

WKR
They come up in the classified on various hunting sites occassionally, but IIRC I have not seen one selling for less than what you can get one for.

khel

FNG
Anyone got an Athlon Ares they’re looking to sell? I can get one for $485 new but just thought I’d check here for used first before I pull the trigger.
Are you talking about Athlon Ares BTR scope or binoculars?

Last edited:
The Vortex Razor Gen 1 is available from Sportsman's Warehouse right now for a good deal. I've been looking at the 20-60x. If you don't have an account already it looks like you can get 10% off code for new customers. That along with the $100 gift card should make it come out to ~$620. The 16-48x model should be even less.

I am split between the Ares and the Razor right now.

OP
Bpop208

Bpop208

FNG
The Vortex Razor Gen 1 is available from Sportsman's Warehouse right now for a good deal. I've been looking at the 20-60x. If you don't have an account already it looks like you can get 10% off code for new customers. That along with the $100 gift card should make it come out to ~$620. The 16-48x model should be even less.

I am split between the Ares and the Razor right now.
Yeah I’m really split between the 2 after seeing that deal lol trying to branch out of vortex but it’s tough.

Deals that compete with Expertvoice are kind of few and far between on here. Usually when they come along they sell in minutes.