At home archery shop needs

trailblazer75

Lil-Rokslider
I'm just picking brains to see if I'm missing anything.

I've got:
Space
Bench
EZ Green press
Draw Board
Scale
Ruler
Allens
Pliers
Bow vice
Serving material
D-Loop material
Yard stick
Tape measure
Lights
3rd axis hamskea level
String/arrow levels.

I've got targets and a back stop I can hang for paper tuning as well. I'll have to build a paper tuning rig. But I really haven't paper tuned all that often lately, just getting it square and doing walk back. But I'd like to have the option.

Am I missing anything??

Last edited:
You aren't missing anything until you need it.

Just depends what all you want to do. Seems relatively complete for most bow tasks. I use a set of calipers if I'm changing rests on a bow.

For arrows you want a spinner, fletching jig and saw of course. Squaring tool also.

OP
trailblazer75

trailblazer75

Lil-Rokslider
I do have a fletching jig.

I’ve got an arrow saw and spinner/square in my Amazon cart.

Razors and a serving jig are a good call.

I know you mentioned allens, but specifially the easton stubby allens are worth their weight in gold. Benches, with a lot of drawers. Im not a fan of things hanging on the walls on peg boards. Nothing wrong with that, but I like everything in a place...if you have that ocd thing. Also beeswax for tying peeps/rests. And like others have said, arrow saw, a few bitz's, arrow squaring tool. A hook pick.

Ill just keep adding as I go through this room.

Last edited:
OP
trailblazer75

trailblazer75

Lil-Rokslider
You guys are awesome. Thank you for helping me picture this stuff.

My bench is just a plain ole bench, so I'll have to use a peg board.

If you're in SWMO and need a hand working on your own bow cause you're sick of the crappy shops in the area, who half a$$ it and say good luck, get with me!

wnelson14

WKR
Classified Approved
I recently got a harbor freight rolling 46” wood top tool box, mounted the bow vice and bow press to it, works cherry for storage and having everything in one spot.