Asolo boots

Bighub1

Lil-Rokslider
Has anyone tried them? I tried on the Fugitive gtx. They felt awesome, but they are maybe 7-8 inches high. Just curious if anyone has any input. I want to like them but i'm worried about ankle support.

Btw I liked the kenetrek ME but they were not as comfortable.

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
I hunt in low hiking boots all the time and I like it.
I haven't tried those boots but I have a buddy that really likes them.

Bughalli

WKR
I've used them for years and love them for early season hunting. They're not as rock solid as my Kenetreks, but they're not as heavy or hot either. They do run a little narrow, so try them on to determine your size. Then go to Sierra Trading Post for them. They have great deals on them.

Ozz08

WKR
I got the fugitive gtx boots a few months ago as a back up to my miendl's and just an everyday boot. I've been using them on my training hikes with 60lbs in my pack and they are performing great. Pretty light, comfortable, and very breathable. They would make a great early season boot.

Jon Boy

WKR
I was just going to start a thread on these boots. My buddy has them and thats all he wears....doesnt even wear shoes any more. I tried them on the other day and walked around for most the day while we were fishing and they felt awesome. Theyve held up really well over the last year hes had them as well.

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
I just picked up a pair of these as well from STP. I only have one hike in them and so far so good. I have never worn short boots before so its definitely a different feeling but I am thinking ill get used to them.

I absolutely love mine. I wore my last pair until they fell apart. I have owned my new ones for about a year and they are going strong. I recently found out that there is an Asolo authorized cobbler in Seattle that will repair your boots for $50, depending what exactly needs to be done.