as if i wasnt already wound up enough...

colonel00

WKR
brain_bleach2_4427.jpg

William Hanson (live2hunt)

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lb you should absolutely carry that pic around in your wallet and tell EVERYONE you two meet that he text it to you trying to lure you into his broke back mountain shenanigans and every now and then you catch him trying to sneak up on you dressed just like that.

Just when I thought that this was a typical thread, BAM, Brock is pantless with an ASAT jacket on. This just went to a whole other level.

After that picture with Brock and no pants, I don't think he needs a salt block to pose for a picture. He'll gladly do it for free.

Nice bull Trevor. I think I'm going to be headed in that way a couple days after the opener. Hopefully you guys have a bull down by then

OP
littlebuf

littlebuf

Banned
Nice bull Trevor. I think I'm going to be headed in that way a couple days after the opener. Hopefully you guys have a bull down by then

right on! wasn't sure if you were going to make it or not. with 4 elk tags between us we should be able to have some fun in there

wawhitey

Lil-Rokslider
I like those x-8 cams. Better than the junk Bushnell is putting out now.

chindits

WKR
I think I lost you in scarcasm, I was talking about the deviant humans you are bringing in....but then maybe you were too if that's what you are shooting for....

"There already there, the block keeps them poseing for pictures"

That photo of Brock makes me laugh every time. I think he could stand to read up on the "manscaping thread" though and at least shave his legs before releasing such glamor shots to the general populous. LB, maybe the reason you don't have any August photos is due to some shenanigans by Brock and not a dead battery! ;)

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
right on! wasn't sure if you were going to make it or not. with 4 elk tags between us we should be able to have some fun in there

You know we'll be having fun! Would be awesome if we could go 4 for 4.

Looking at my calender, I'm still not sure why our bosses even have us work in September at all.