as if i wasnt already wound up enough...

OP
littlebuf

littlebuf

Banned
That is a funny One I would stik him in a heartbeat! Solid back and very good thirds, with avg width and fronts with two weeks to grow, lookin like a 315ish+ bull

thats around what i was thinking. i thought 305 ish when i fist say him. and it may not be my bull. that sucker comes in on Brocks side its his. i just want to see him dead and on a pack

Clarktar

WKR
Nice looking spot, especially if that is Western WA. I look forward to your hunt. I have to forgo bow season this year, so its rifle for me, and in a new state to boot!

OP
littlebuf

littlebuf

Banned
Nice looking spot, especially if that is Western WA. I look forward to your hunt. I have to forgo bow season this year, so its rifle for me, and in a new state to boot!

Yeah west of I-5 to boot so they go in the Rosie book. I'd be pretty happy with a P&Y Rosie like that

Clarktar

WKR
I never did hunt SW WA, but I had alot of fun on the Oly Penn. before I moved. If you guys need a packer (I doubt it with a Buffalo and a Wilderness Athlete) but I will be in Cougar WA Sept. 8th - 25th (aka, show me where you kill them :) )

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
He just wants your autograph.....;)
Lol.
Anyway, Trevor sent me these pics while I was grocery shopping. Forgot half my damn list. I'm showing these to my boss tomorrow and telling him this is the reason I won't be productive for the month of September.

When I saw the first pic, I figured he wasn't a Rosie. That's a great bull.

The problem is, if that guy in the pic sees this thread, he now has the advantage of your camera.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
Damn nice bull LB!

As for the guy in the pic, he's probably not wearing any pants so look out!!
a9u5yhed.jpg

OP
littlebuf

littlebuf

Banned
I can't explain to you how happy I am that you've gone and brought this thread there. Priceless