Arrow Fletcher's

Who uses which one and there experience I'm going to getting some stuff to start building my own. I'm considering either bitzenburg, Jo-jan or the Arizona Ez fletch what's everyone else use?

CaseyU

WKR
Not going to lie i bought the arizona mini fletch on a very good deal to try and do my own thinking if i like it i will upgrade. Well i have had it four years and never upgraded. I have fletched probably in the 10 dozen arrows area (mine, buddies,and fiances) we shoot ALOT haha. And have no plan on upgrading anytime soon. Very easy. Very accurate. And did i say easy? You wont regret it. I shoot blazers at a 3' helical. Best of luck boys
uploadfromtaptalk1365390092306.jpg
Did this group in about forty five minutes start to finish.

jmez

WKR
I use a Bitzenburger as well. Definitely a learning curve but once you figure it out it is pretty easy to use. Very precise and will last forever.

Whisky

WKR
I have a Bitz. But I will be buying an AZ Mini the next time I need to fletch some shafts. The Bitz is slow going. I was watching some Youtube videos of the AZ Mini yesterday and it looks a lot quicker, and pretty much idiot proof. I would check out them videos.

Ozz08

WKR
I bought a bitz when I first got into archery for fletching my own arrows. A year later I picked up an EZ fletch mini just to try and I haven't used the bitz since. I bought another EZ fletch mini and I fly through a dozen arrows in minutes with the two of them. The Ez fletch puts a great helical on 2" inch vanes and and I see no reason to use a bitz or any other clamp type fletching device for 2" hunting vanes over the EZ fletch.

Best job how so?

Alot cleaner job. The plastic ez can do arrows alot faster but I get a cleaner look (less glue all over) with the bitz. Plus I like to shoot 4 fletch so the bitz makes that easy. More customizing with the bitz. The others are set at certain offset degree. Bitz you can adjust the degree offset.

CaseyU

WKR
Alot cleaner job. The plastic ez can do arrows alot faster but I get a cleaner look (less glue all over) with the bitz. Plus I like to shoot 4 fletch so the bitz makes that easy. More customizing with the bitz. The others are set at certain offset degree. Bitz you can adjust the degree offset.

100% agree with the custom of the blitz. But for as cleaner that is 100% on the user i have fletched plenty of arrows on a blitz. But if your good with three arrows and straight or 3 degree helical dont hesitate on the az
Not picking on you justin! Just overall when it comes to glue on fletchings. I know how much glue i used on my first set of arrows. And lets say they were not goint to win a beauty contest haha

G Posik

WKR
I use a Bitz. I have used all of them and get the best repeatable results from the Bitz.

Curtis - I use the right heli only and you will like it.

Glenn

Juan_ID

WKR
Classified Approved
I'm an AZ mini fletch guy. Super easy to use and fast... I have used the bitz, but have no need for the "custom" options. I like running as much helical as I can, and the AZ mini gives me that + ease of use...

PhillyB

WKR
I have both as well... dont think you can go wrong with either.

I have the AZ Mini fletch and the AZ Regular fletch for longer vanes. They both do a great job and will work fine. The Mini fletch puts a real good helical on blazers.

I like Bitz as well. The only reason I see needing to buy a Bitz is if you want to go with a four vane arrow.

OP
cali_hornhunter
Thanks for all the input so as in consistency you get better results with the bitz then the Arizona? Seems to be the basis here on the bitz vs. AZ

Juan_ID

WKR
Classified Approved
To be honest I don't know how you could me more "consistent" with the bitz IMO... There is literally nothin to the AZ mini fletch. Put the vanes in, clean them, let em dry, put glue down, put arrow in and clamp it shut... Wait a few minutes and your arrow is done... I could send you one of mine if you wanna try it out before buying one...

Above Timber

Lil-Rokslider
For me it all depends on the arrow I am using AND the vane I am choosing.

I have two: The Helix (BOHNING) and Bitzenburger

I agree with Evan on this. I have both the Helix and the Bitz. If I am fletching Blazers I use the Helix, I tried to use the Bitz (with right helical) with the Blazers but could not get the Blazer to contact on the leading corner or the opposite trailing corner. It did not matter if I was using a regular shaft and was even worse on a small diameter shaft. When I was shooting a full length vane the Bitz worked great. I use the Bitz when I am fletching arrows for my Archery in the Schools program but those are a straight vane.