Armed services/veterans/leo/first responders

22lr

WKR
I've been in the AF for a minute, have a good number of years ahead of me. Been able to get to some cool places like Alaska to do things I'd never be able to afford otherwise! The hard part about moving every 3 years is that its going to be hard to pick a place to settle down when the time comes. Alaska is amazing, but so are some of the other places ive gotten to enjoy...

Ty619

FNG
USFS Hotshot 7yrs, lead saw, saw boss, C Feller.
Cal Fire 5 yrs, fire medic, engineer.
EMT-P 12 yrs.
Currently a construction superintendent. Not to glorious but the pay is incredible. Have to say, nothing I miss more than bein on a Shot crew..

Thanks to all of you for your service. USA💪🇺🇸

#YouDaRealMVP! Spent my first 3.5yrs at Barkatraz, but at least it wasnt on the flightline at Minot...
Ain't so bad once the stockhold syndrome sets in. Hoping my ridiculous TOS will eventually get me orders to Elmendorf or Fairchild so I can be closer to some quality hunting. ND waterfowl is amazing but I'm pretty burnt out from chasing the few dog sized whitetail deer they have here.

22lr

WKR
Ain't so bad once the stockhold syndrome sets in. Hoping my ridiculous TOS will eventually get me orders to Elmendorf or Fairchild so I can be closer to some quality hunting. ND waterfowl is amazing but I'm pretty burnt out from chasing the few dog sized whitetail deer they have here.

JBER is the bomb.com! Great base, great mission, amazing hunting opportunities. Plus, if your into fishing, its legandary up there. Barksdale had great deer hunting oppertunities, but ya, they were also pretty small so I hear ya there.

divingpa

FNG
Retired after 23 great years in the USN. 8 1/2 as a Hospital Corpsman and Deep Sea Diving Medical Technician, and 14 1/2 as a Physician Assistant. Deployed to OIF, OEF, and OEF-TS.
Thanks to all on here, and especially to those that didn't come home, for their service and sacrifices to this great nation.