Arizona Unit 20A

rubio52

FNG
I didn't. I finally punched my tag on this guy this morning. Headed home. He's not a big dude but I'm happy.
605198e949251ce8683756cc2d67c4a5.jpg

Sent from my SM-F711U using Tapatalk
Huge Congratulations

JM3

FNG
I haven't gotten a 160 yet in 20A but I know they're here.
Missed this thread in July but here are a couple 20a archery bucks to encourage you.
First year I hunted here (2019)
View attachment 464896
Second buck(2020):
View attachment 464898
2021:
View attachment 464899
and a couple random bucks i have got pictures of out of season.
View attachment 464900
View attachment 464901
I'm going out there for my first archery hunt in about two weeks. Any tips/pointers? Those look great!

I'm going out there for my first archery hunt in about two weeks. Any tips/pointers? Those look great!
Get up high and glass all day. Get away from the roads cause all the people from phoenix come up here and blow the roads out on their sxs's and quads. It's a pretty simple unit. Don't shoot the first spike you see. Once you start seeing does stay in that area, the bucks will be sniffing around by then.

Reactions: JM3

JM3

FNG
Get up high and glass all day. Get away from the roads cause all the people from phoenix come up here and blow the roads out on their sxs's and quads. It's a pretty simple unit. Don't shoot the first spike you see. Once you start seeing does stay in that area, the bucks will be sniffing around by then.
Awesome. Sounds good to me. Heading up tomorrow to set up and get ready.

JM3

FNG
If you end up needing any help with a pack out send me a pm. I'm local and will be out all weekend.
I appreciate that! Still out here looking. I scouted around Spruce Mountain and saw plenty of doe, a spike or two, and a decent buck but it was sitting on private property. I’ll be out here still going at it.