Arizona archery shop?

PMcGee

WKR
Can anyone help me out with a shop around Gilbert? I live in PA but my sister lives in Gilbert and bought my nephews bows for Christmas. Just looking for a place they can go and get them started in the right direction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archery Headquarters on West Gilbert Road about a mile from I 10. They have an indoor range and some knowledgeable folks that work there.

Mike

Sent from the Arizona desert

R_burg

WKR
Archery Headquarters on West Gilbert Road about a mile from I 10. They have an indoor range and some knowledgeable folks that work there.

Mike

Sent from the Arizona desert

I thought Archery HQ's was in Chandler, on Chandler Blvd? I have been to Archery HQ's and didnt like the service when I talked to the guy there, he blew me off pretty bad, but maybe someone was just having a bad day. I wouldnt discourage going there.

I go to Timber Mesa Outdoors. Its pn the border of Mesa and Gilbert and depending on where they live, its probably closer to them than Archery HQ (unless they opened another location). They are competent. Not sure they are really going above and beyond for me, but I havent bought a bow from them, I am just having occasional work done. I know bow shops much prefer people that buy everything from them.

I thought Archery HQ's was in Chandler, on Chandler Blvd? I have been to Archery HQ's and didnt like the service when I talked to the guy there, he blew me off pretty bad, but maybe someone was just having a bad day. I wouldnt discourage going there.

I go to Timber Mesa Outdoors. Its pn the border of Mesa and Gilbert and depending on where they live, its probably closer to them than Archery HQ (unless they opened another location). They are competent. Not sure they are really going above and beyond for me, but I havent bought a bow from them, I am just having occasional work done. I know bow shops much prefer people that buy everything from them.
Crap, now that you mention that, your right, it's on Chandler Blvd. They have hired some new folks in the past few years but they have treated me OK.

Sent from the Arizona desert.

AZGUY

Lil-Rokslider
I've always really liked Timber Mesa and have had nothing but great experiences with them.