Argali Skyline Ti Titanium Wood Stove

drpnw

FNG
@Brad@Argali im a big fan of the quality gear yall have been putting out there, thank you and please keep up the great work. I've been trying get ahold of this stove, it looks awesome. Obviously take the following with a grain of salt as im just one data point but even if the stove doesnt ship for months, id rather pay and get a rough ETA than have to go back and check the website for when its in stock. Maybe others feel differently.

OP
Brad@Argali

Brad@Argali

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
@Brad@Argali im a big fan of the quality gear yall have been putting out there, thank you and please keep up the great work. I've been trying get ahold of this stove, it looks awesome. Obviously take the following with a grain of salt as im just one data point but even if the stove doesnt ship for months, id rather pay and get a rough ETA than have to go back and check the website for when its in stock. Maybe others feel differently.
I do appreciate the feedback and I think that's a fair point. We are running a 48 hour presale on March 12th if you want to grab one. Stoves from preorders will ship in late May.

And I do apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience. No excuses from us, but we have just had delays in sourcing titanium. We are trying to put some things in place to improve timelines in the future. Again, my apologies.

drpnw

FNG
Totally get the sourcing challenges and the impossibilities of forecasting demand and thanks for running the presale, love it!

LA Hunter

FNG
8' for the Selway:

Taudisio

WKR
I do appreciate the feedback and I think that's a fair point. We are running a 48 hour presale on March 12th if you want to grab one. Stoves from preorders will ship in late May.

And I do apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience. No excuses from us, but we have just had delays in sourcing titanium. We are trying to put some things in place to improve timelines in the future. Again, my apologies.
Got mine ordered today as an early b-day present for myself! Excited to try it out this fall.