Are these great glassing binoculars?

Maverick1

WKR
I was in the sporting goods section the other day and came across these binoculars. I’d like input from others on their opinion if these would be good for spotting animals from a couple of miles away? (Asking because they don’t have a mounting stud. I was going to just hand hold / freehand, or maybe ask Sportsman’s to install a stud if that’s an option?). I plan to sit behind them for 12 hours a day, dawn to dusk, on an upcoming snipe hunt I was invited to by some new friends. Your input is appreciated. Thanks all!!!

IMG_6481.jpeg

I was in the sporting goods section the other day and came across these binoculars. I’d like input from others on their opinion if these would be good for spotting animals from a couple of miles away? (Asking because they don’t have a mounting stud. I was going to just hand hold / freehand, or maybe ask Sportsman’s to install a stud if that’s an option?). I plan to sit behind them for 12 hours a day, dawn to dusk, on an upcoming snipe hunt I was invited to by some new friends. Your input is appreciated. Thanks all!!!

View attachment 608801
Snipe hunting a dog will be more helpful than optics.

grfox92

WKR
I noticed a Tasco at Walmart the other day for $36 that had an exposed elevation turret. Like as if you were supposed to dial with it.....

For $36 I thought about buying it just to see what it would do haha.

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk

GSPHUNTER

WKR
Buy all they have in stock, then sell them for $24.95 each and go buy some decent ones.