Archery talk and hall monitors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho5tile1

Lil-Rokslider
Does anyone know who runs that place I been a member there for years and must have pissed someone off as I got suspended for saying a cuss word but using asterisks in place of the letters. The hall monitor literally went back a couple of months to find that. Well I screenshot the message he sent me and even tried to find the actual post and thread but it was deleted, anyways I made a post letting others know that they are going through old post to flex there hall monitor status on folks they disagree with. Well now I’m banned from that crap hole place which whatever the only thing good about it is the classifieds. I have enough buddies that live around me that if I want something they will get it for me or let me log in with there info so no great loss. Is this place the same way or ran by the same commie folks. I come over here more for the hunting clothes section and also the archery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geewhiz

WKR
Not many commies here and the few that do stick around get plenty of crap. :ROFLMAO:

The mods here are good. Not as lax as the hide, but also a bit more of a family friendly environment.

Zac

WKR
It's just boring here, typical response times are around two weeks.

KHNC

WKR
I was banned on AT recently for 30 days. Im not totally done there yet. Been a member since 2010 but dont post a lot over there. WHat was your user name on AT? We may not want you here either. :D

Pokerface

FNG
F them if they don't like your language. Are they not mostly adults ? Foul language does not bother me as much as bad manners. May everyone have a Merry Christmas.... Joe

OP
H

Ho5tile1

Lil-Rokslider
Yea I don’t cuss hardly at all even in my day to day I sure don’t call others names I may disagree with them and tell them why I do and we have fun banter back and forth and when I say I said a cuss word it the 4 letter word for crap but with an S. I also think these are grown men and if they wanna put a warning up on the title of a post saying warning graphic language then an adult can decide if he wants to click on it I’m good with that. The fact this hall monitor went back months to find that from a deleted thread cause he disagrees with me is sad. I’m sure he voted for biden and has a rape whistle in his safe space..

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Non hunting related political posts or unnecessarily bringing politics into a discussion doesn’t go over well here. Reason is we strive for a positive atmosphere and the political temperature of our country right now has everyone hot. With that we understand that it’s on everyone’s mind and likely to overflow into our comments. If it becomes too frequent or over the top that’s when we moderate.

OP
H

Ho5tile1

Lil-Rokslider
I hear ya what happened to just speaking and if me or others don’t like it great just move on it seems everyone is so sensitive now but if that’s the rules that’s the rules…10-4

I hear ya what happened to just speaking and if me or others don’t like it great just move on it seems everyone is so sensitive now but if that’s the rules that’s the rules…10-4

Because it ends up attracting people who only come to argue.

It then spills over into other posts and threads that doesn't have anything to do with it, people just wanting to go back and forth and it ends up bringing the whole site down.

I'll admit that I'm only somewhat helpful, mostly here for the memes.

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor

I mean it seems you come here with an axe to grind from AT and want to start drama.
Dont start none wont be none.
If you dont like this post you can scroll on by.
dont reply and be sensitive.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
Not an AT member but it seems 1A is under attack every where.

rennlist.com (Porsche forum) was fantastic about 9-10 years ago. Truly a great forum in every sense of the word from a 1A perspective to top notch content and members. They started to go MCM (major commie mode) about 5-6 years ago so I exited stage left and never looked back.

All I can say is RS my new rennlist and thank goodness for it and that the mods allow that freedom, but step in when almost all of us would agree a non-crossable line has been crossed.

Eddie

cmahoney

WKR
Not an AT member but it seems 1A is under attack every where.

rennlist.com (Porsche forum) was fantastic about 9-10 years ago. Truly a great forum in every sense of the word from a 1A perspective to top notch content and members. They started to go MCM (major commie mode) about 5-6 years ago so I exited stage left and never looked back.

All I can say is RS my new rennlist and thank goodness for it and that the mods allow that freedom, but step in when almost all of us would agree a non-crossable line has been crossed.

Eddie

I had the same issue on the Ferrari forum

OP
H

Ho5tile1

Lil-Rokslider
I mean it seems you come here with an axe to grind from AT and want to start drama.
Dont start none wont be none.
If you dont like this post you can scroll on by.
dont reply and be sensitive.

your post bothers me absolutely zero your opinion means nothing to me other then it’s yours and that’s great. Some person on a keyboard is not worth all that imo. I sure didn’t come to start drama been coming here for a while just not as much in the archery section. No axe to grind I asked a simple question and some folks like to make assumptions and we all no what they say about those. I was banned for a few days from the place I’m on the most hints the question in here. Just like above where the political stuff was mentioned that it’s frowned upon. I didn’t start drama and I don’t agree with that since I figured we are grown but as I said that’s the rules 10-4. I’m sure you can look at everything I’ve said on here probably won’t find drama. Same to ya if you don’t like this post you can scroll on by. Don’t reply and be sensitive.

OP
H

Ho5tile1

Lil-Rokslider
This must have broke AT.

Well I’m sure most of the folks in the thread where banned cause they all agreed that it was stupid for someone to go back months to find the S-word for crap in asterisks cause they disagree or got there feelings hurt and we all called it that this would happen. I find it sad that we have to sensor what we say but I understand that the cussing is not needed especially if a kid is in there reading stuff I would not want my child to see that stuff I didn’t even let my kids watch movies with it in there until they where in high school and then it was limited. Now I have grand kids and prey my kids monitor there kids the same way even more so nowadays.

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
your post bothers me absolutely zero your opinion means nothing to me other then it’s yours and that’s great. Some person on a keyboard is not worth all that imo. I sure didn’t come to start drama been coming here for a while just not as much in the archery section. No axe to grind I asked a simple question and some folks like to make assumptions and we all no what they say about those. I was banned for a few days from the place I’m on the most hints the question in here. Just like above where the political stuff was mentioned that it’s frowned upon. I didn’t start drama and I don’t agree with that since I figured we are grown but as I said that’s the rules 10-4. I’m sure you can look at everything I’ve said on here probably won’t find drama. Same to ya if you don’t like this post you can scroll on by. Don’t reply and be sensitive.

Did they ban you permanently or temporarily? I bet permanently and we are starting to see why.

Your post is literally saying mods are akin to hall monitors. We all know this is meant as a slight. You're not very smooth. I bet our mods will have to have a lottery draw to see who gets the pleasure of banning you soon.

Please show us on the bear where the AT hall monitor hurt your feelings.

sndmn11

WKR
Well I’m sure most of the folks in the thread where banned cause they all agreed that it was stupid for someone to go back months to find the S-word for crap in asterisks cause they disagree or got there feelings hurt and we all called it that this would happen. I find it sad that we have to sensor what we say but I understand that the cussing is not needed especially if a kid is in there reading stuff I would not want my child to see that stuff I didn’t even let my kids watch movies with it in there until they where in high school and then it was limited. Now I have grand kids and prey my kids monitor there kids the same way even more so nowadays.

I was just referencing that AT was having a server error for me when I typed that...

Good luck with the rest of whatever else is going on.

These sites are privately owned and can set their own rules.

You shoot Mathews, therefore you are a fanboi and quiver sniffer and you don't belong. Bye.

It's really that simple, might be bad for business, but they can set the rules as they pay the bills.

Status
Not open for further replies.