Archery guide suggestions - MT, WY, ID, CO?

I'm starting my research now in order to hopefully get a guided hunt for next season. I've heard numerous times here and other places that getting a (good)guide can usually shortcut some of the learning process, answer a lot of questions and connect some dots a little faster than DIY. One of the things that sucks about DIY(and its how I've done all of my hunting so far) is not having anyone to get feedback from. Its hard when you come from a place of knowing nothing to answer the question "what went wrong?".

While I'm not "old" by any stretch, I'm not getting any younger either. If I could get 4 years of learning out of the way for under $10k it seems like a no-brainer. I know there's a number of online courses offered for far cheaper, but just like anything else I've found reading how to do something and actually doing the thing is often far different, and what works "theoretically" is often different from real life.

It seems Montana is a go-to due to the outfitter only tags. I don't know what the other states offer as far as that goes so that's why MT is at the top of my list.

I considered a private land style hunt for a short bit, and while the higher harvest odds sure sound nice, it doesn't seem like many things will translate to public land hunting if I want to do DIY later on.

With all this said, do you guys have any suggestions for guides? Areas? States? I'd like to keep it under $10k. Less is obviously better, with the caveat that I don't want to go so cheap that the quality of the guides suffer. I'd like to come away with the confidence and ability to DIY in the future. Theres no sense in spending $5k on a subpar guide that's not gonna want to leave camp everyday when I can spend a couple more and get someone who's going to be dedicated to filling the tag and answering any questions knowledgeably.

Thank you!