Archangel Tikka T3 Precision Rifle Stock Experience/Reviews?

Anybody have experience with the Promag Archangel Tikka T3 Precision stock? For a sub-$200 aftermarket stock it comes with some nice features including toolless LOP and comb height adjustment, aluminum pillar bedding, stainless steel recoil lug, free float barrel channel, QD sling cups, and is reinforced with carbon fiber. It is based on a .30-06 length action and includes integral magazine well (3.410 COL) and a 5 round mag. It is made in the USA and has a lifetime warranty. It's a little heavy at 3.4 pounds, but I'd love to hear from guys with any firsthand experience with this or other archangel stocks.

https://promagindustries.com/archan...m-01-10-rd-with-5-rd-limiter-type-b-magazine/

OP
jjohnsonElknewbie
I appreciate the feedback. Thank you. I just checked out reviews on their other stocks on Optics Planet and they're definitely a mixed bag. Sounds like if you don't mind some fitting (which is common in my experience on aftermarket stocks) shouldn't be a bad stock for the money. I'm going to see if I can find any other information.

mt100gr.

WKR
Non-starter if you have a T3X. Per their site (more than once):

Does NOT fit Tikka T3x version.
I'm not in the market for one, but I'd be willing to bet a T3x would fit. To my knowledge, and I own a couple-few of each, there are no differences besides a few metal-replaced-polymer-or-inferior-metal upgrades to the T3x. I have swapped T3s into T3x stocks and vice-versa a number of times and it's always been universal.

Been wrong before, though....

OP
jjohnsonElknewbie
I'm not in the market for one, but I'd be willing to bet a T3x would fit. To my knowledge, and I own a couple-few of each, there are no differences besides a few metal-replaced-polymer-or-inferior-metal upgrades to the T3x. I have swapped T3s into T3x stocks and vice-versa a number of times and it's always been universal.

Been wrong before, though....
That's what I was thinking too, what could possibly be different since the Tikka OEMs are swappable, but if they say it doesn't fit, and they have questionable reviews, probably best to play it safe. I would have to mill the plastic to make LH compatible too, and that would void the warranty.

Not sure why Tikka doesn't sell the UPR stock as aftermarket upgrade.