Aram Von Benedikt

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the folks without Instagram.

My favorite is the caption..."shot him right in the aram."
96acad68c0ef8fabb3d215cab703e0e3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk
I was cracking up when I saw the shedcrazy post was liked by utardhunters

It’s at the bottom. Wonder if that’s real or you photoshopped that in for this thread🤣🤔

trolson90

FNG
And intimidate, the husband of that lady should have maned up on that **** wagon bully
I felt the same way reading the story, but at the end of the day it's him and his wife against 3 dudes in the backcountry. AVB mentions he and his friend had tags so probably at least 2 guns in the group. If he was half as unreasonable as Rachelle says he was, there comes a point where you have to decide if a deer is worth dying over. We all like to claim we would have thrown down but the odds weren't in the husband's favor.

CorbLand

WKR
I felt the same way reading the story, but at the end of the day it's him and his wife against 3 dudes in the backcountry. AVB mentions he and his friend had tags so probably at least 2 guns in the group. If he was half as unreasonable as Rachelle says he was, there comes a point where you have to decide if a deer is worth dying over. We all like to claim we would have thrown down but the odds weren't in the husband's favor.
Yea, but you dont sound like a badass using logic and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.