Aram Von Benedikt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drenalin

WKR
869zpv.jpg

Funny you say that. I know a lot of great people living in Utah but like everywhere it has its share of DBs.

Here is the guy that stole my brothers Utah muzzy elk 10 years back. Brother shot bull in the shoulder and he went down but got up and walked off. Bro was blood trailing and 3 guys caught up with him, passed him up and finished the bull.

Bro was by himself so 3 on 1 and no recourse. Dude, I hope you are on Rokslide and remember what a POS you are every time you look at those antlers.

0f7af68e1458703284d89ef7249c7616.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The problem with a POS is they never think. Let alone think back. A$&hat actually thinks it’s his kill.

I figured he was speaking of overall demographics not just UT.

Edit: UT 55% Mormon in 2014. Followed by Nothing at 18%
View attachment 627176

I'll add that here in AZ and in NM (far worse in NM), I've witnessed the same stupid ethics going on with the situation we're hammering AVB on so many times. It still surprises me every time it happens even though it shouldn't. I guess I have more faith in my fellow man sometimes than I should.
It’s UTAH. Do you even know the history of the religion? Like saying than are more Baptists than Catholics in Rome.

KsRancher

WKR
Yea, but you dont sound like a badass using logic and such.
I have no idea how I would have reacted in that situation. But if I was there with my ol man. I know exactly what would have happened. There are some people out there that aren't interested in being a badass or an internet cowboy. Those people are just wired different. There is only right amd wrong to those people. And if/when your in the wrong and want to take it all the way, your probably going to get a thumping. Even at 60yrs old my dad doesn't look at that stuff any different than he did at 20yr. Am I not saying it's right, wrong or indifferent. But that just how it is. I would guess there are people on here that's exactly like my dad.

With that being said. I am impatiently waiting on this video.

Status
Not open for further replies.