Aram Von Benedikt

Status
Not open for further replies.

gerry35

WKR
What’s this Ron person have to do with this situation? I’m not in the loop
Guilt by association. Some of the guys don't like what he said about the situation (didn't take sides when asked by some of those here) it so want to go after him too. Maybe some of Ron's friends will be next? AVB got what he deserved and it should stay there.

tony

WKR
What’s this Ron person have to do with this situation? I’m not in the loop
He's buds with the VB brothers.
I like Ron, he reminds of my goofy old neighbor. Smart but, goofy.
Honestly I listen to Ron and Joes podcast regular. Id like to think he is smarter than the above two.

But lets get real for a second, the average attention span of Americans, hunters included is what, 2 weeks on hot topic things. People were ready to burn down Seek and Hornady last few years and both are still selling.
AVB - needs to admit he's a douche and move on. I believe he can learn and still some good out there.

Has anyone invited Rachelle on here? she should be good for instant WKR status after all this.

mitchellmountain

Lil-Rokslider
Read his post and hers on the situation. Because of his position in the hunting community he needed to step out, but honestly if her hit was as he stated he could have made a case for it being his deer. It was a no win situation for him.
Other than that people speculating to what actually happened are doing just that, I won't say who is telling t truth becaue im old enough to know I don't actually know because I wasn't there. If it was as she said he was definitely in the wrong. If it was as he said she should have backed off but he really had too much to lose. It was a bad situation all the way around and it's too bad shooting a deer can become such a cluster as opposed to what it should be, a moment of thankfulness and respect.

MM

HuntQuietly

Not associated with the Hunt Quietly organization
Other than that people speculating to what actually happened are doing just that, I won't say who is telling t truth becaue im old enough to know I don't actually know because I wasn't there.
Did you read the description of events of both parties? No need to speculate - both accounts - in their own words- show everyone involved had no business hunting. Period.

End of story. You don’t have to look any further than what the actual people involved said to come to the above conclusion. The rest is just meme fodder.

7cf92672f6a825fef6421daee2a16259.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mitchellmountain

Lil-Rokslider
Did you read the description of events of both parties? No need to speculate - both accounts - in their own words- show everyone involved had no business hunting. Period.

End of story. You don’t have to look any further than what the actual people involved said to come to the above conclusion. The rest is just meme fodder.
I read both accounts and that is how I came to my conclusion. He states the deer would not have died from her shot and not been trackable without his " poor" shot. She tells another story. I don't know who is telling the truth and they are both shooting extreme distance. I stated he should have walked away because he had more to lose than her. I would love to shoot a buck of that caliber but I sure as hell wouldn't risk my livelihood over it.
Again, I'm old enough to know that unless I stood there and watched the events play out, I don't know EXACT facts and the minutiae of details that may paint the picture very differently one way or the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.